Shipping label printers suit small businesses and individuals alike. These are special printers that come with the certain potential to print labels that have tracking barcode, weight, address, and name. Whether you’re at the home, office, or in an industry, a shipping label printer is useful to you. For instance, at home, it can help you in labeling bottles or file folders. Additionally, it can be useful in printing stamps or postal addresses.
One thing that makes this printer unique and extraordinary is its cost-effectiveness. They offer high-quality results and efficiency. While rummaging the market for the best shipping label printer, there are high chances you’ll be overwhelmed because there are countless products of this kind. So, finding the best model can be so distressing. However, after doing thorough research, we manage to get the best 10 shipping label printers for reviews. Let’s get down to business.
10. DYMO 17555120 Wired Thermal 4XL Machine Label Writer Label Printer
Dymo labelwriter 4xl offers you an easy way to sell online with wide label printing. With this printer, you’ll print shipping labels for Amazon, eBay, Poshmark, UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. Whether you need to print labels like identification, barcode, or warehouse, this printer will offer you the efficiency to do the same. What’s more, it comes with a free connect software that allows you to have almost 60 pro-label templates to allow you to choose the best.
- Comes with DYMO connect software for easy labels customization
- Can print shipping labels for FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.
- Has the potential of printing extra-large labels
- Doesn’t require ink nor toner
- Comes with poorly designed components
9. Brother QL-1100 Black Professional Wide Format Barcode & Postage Thermal Label Printer
Are you looking for a shipping label printer that will print mailing, postal, address labels with ease? Look no further than Brother thermal label printer. This helpful unit has the potential of printing a wide format of about 4 inches wide. Even better, the USB host interface allows you to use peripheral units like a scanner for seamless working. Most interesting, the plug and label feature enables you to generate and print labels without necessarily having to install software on the windows computer. So, if you want to make your shipping business cheap and affordable, this printer is the one to consider.
- Offer fast printing of up to 69 standard address labels/minute
- Suitable for printing shipping labels for wide packages
- It is versatile and offers a wide format label design
- Easy to set and print
- Doesn’t come with an internet port
8. MUNBYN 4 X 6 Compatible w/Amazon UPS eBay USB thermal Label Printer
This is a printer that will only need one minute of your time to set up, and you can be assured that it will save you time and money. Besides, it can work seamlessly with all mac and windows systems. Further, you can easily create customized labels instantly from the Mac address book, Microsoft, etc. Further, it doesn’t need any other software for it to run normally, which makes it the best choice for most small business owners. Aside from that, it works well with all the major sales and shipping platforms like Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, FedEx, Poshmark, etc.
- Can be used with any thermal label size
- Loading labels are quick and easy
- Installation is a one-click process
- Automatic label identification
- It doesn’t conform to standards
7. Arkscan 2054A USPS FedEx DHL Shipping Label Printer for Windows Mac Chromebook
Arkscan printer offers multi-functional performance and you can print a shipping label, barcode label, product label, etc. Also, it has the potential to print min of 0.75 inches and a max of 4.25 inches in width, and min of 0.4 inches, and a max of 90 inches in length. In addition, it comes with a free software of BarTender ultra-lite label design tool, to allow you to print product labels. The printer also has a high printing speed whether connected using Chromebook, MacBook, Apple Mac, Windows, etc.
- Fast and easy to setup
- Support roll paper loaded in the interior
- Includes design capable of printing barcodes, graphics, etc.
- Offer real-time support through live chat, phone, etc.
- Instructions are only written in the Chinese language
6. IDPRT SP410 4 X 6 Label Printer Thermal Shipping Label Printer Compatible for All
You’ve never experienced fast printing, and the IDPRT label printer has everything you need to take your printing experience to a new level. It is supported by 5.9 inches per second high-speed printing tech this printer can print label 72 sheets of 4 x 6 labels/minute, thus improving your working experience. Aside from that, this printer is designed to last and offer you great working efficiency. The auto label detection has the potential to readjust for precise working. What’s more, it is advanced with a convenient design.
- Compatible with Mac and windows
- Has an advanced and convenient design
- It is fast and economical
- The printer is user friendly
- Clarity and darkness issues
5. K Comer High Speed With USB Connectivity Technology Shipping Label Printer for Office Use
Whether you are in your office or business premises, you can produce many labels under a shorter period with a K Comer shipping printing label. This high-speed printer allows you to print over 83 thermal label prints within a minute. You can easily edit any personalized labels such as food labels, jewelry labels, or clothes labels. Say goodbye to complex installation processes since it takes you a few minutes to install this device and start your printing operations immediately. Since it uses the latest thermal printing technology, you are assured of high quality and stable printing.
- Offers you sturdy and stable printing operations
- Does not require any ink, toner, or ribbon
- You can use either rolled or fanfold labels
- Has a special print head that can work in dusty places
- Does not have clear English instructions
4. Phomemo Black Shipping Label Printer for Shop Market, Online Selling or Warehouses
Every year you save more on saving costs with Phomemo shipping label printer. It works well with a direct thermal label without the use of any ink, ribbon, or toner. This unit is widely used since it is compatible with both Windows and Mac systems on a wide range of business platforms. Whenever you need to change the labels you can easily run the automatic identification label size first for better results. Moreover, the guide rail can be adjusted differently to print different sizes of labels. Installation is such a hassle-free task because it comes with an easy-to-understand installation guide.
- Prints under high resolution for clear labels and barcodes
- Has a high printing speed to give you up to 80 labels in a minute
- Ideal for printing ID labels, food labels, warehouse labels, and more
- Saves your time since it takes a few minutes to setup
- Does not work with Chrome OS
3. Itari 4 by 6 High-Speed Shipping Label Printer for Creating Labels, QR Codes, and barcodes
For a high-speed printing speed, the Itari shipping label printer will never let you down. It has a printing speed of 152mm per second which allows you to come up with up to 60 labels within a few minutes. This unit works perfectly well on kind of Mac and Windows devices for convenient operations. You can as well print your labels directly from the App to save your time and resources. Ideally, it works with various e-commerce platforms such as eBay, Shopee, Shopify, Etsy, and many more. You do not need to worry about gap printing because it automatically senses such gaps for a convenient printing experience.
- Can work continuously for up to 12 hours or even more
- Has a lightweight design to ease transport and storage
- Takes the shortest time possible to fully install it
- Easy to use this suitable for new starting business
- Prints with some weird noises
2. Jiose One Click Shipping Label Printer Compatible with Business and Shipping Platforms
You can print all your labels within the shortest time possible with Jiose shipping label printer. It features a higher printing speed of 162mm per second to give you high-quality labels without any wastages. For smaller businesses, you can save some extra costs because it does not require the use of ink or either toner. Moreover, it has a lightweight and compact design that saves your storage while making it easier to carry around. Not only can you use it to print labels but also barcodes for all shipping and business platforms. Additionally, it works well with all windows and Mac.
- Has a simple and unique style for more decorations
- Only weighs about 1.54 pounds to ease transport purposes
- Made sturdy to ensure stable printing operations
- Allows you to print small label sizes to avoid any cuttings
- It only uses the notched labels
1. Leioity USB Connected Direct Shipping Label Printer for Amazon, eBay, and Shopify
If you are looking for a more portable shipping label printer, you can try out this brand by Leoity. It has a lightweight design thus you can carry it from one place to another with so much ease. This thermal printer works very well with all direct printing labels so far as the paper is within 4.7 inches. You no longer need toner or ink since it works best to print different size paper labels. Additionally, its size makes it suitable for use in organizations, designers, warehouse managers, and more. Say goodbye to any wasted pieces of labels because it will detect the size of the paper and locate the cutting position.
- Has a compact design to save your storage space
- Takes fewer seconds to connect to your laptop
- The heat dissipation vent prevents overheating
- Compatible with all business and shopping platforms
- Not easy to install
Factors to consider when purchasing a shipping label printer
You should always pay much keen attention to the label sizes that you need before settling down to purchase a certain label printer. Most of these printers print labels with a width of 104mm. For the label lifetime, these direct thermal and thermal transfers play the most crucial role. Therefore, you should always consider this factor.
You can choose to connect the printer to your PC, therefore, a USB connection is the best option. You can sometimes try connecting multiple users at the same time. With this, you will need more of Ethernet connection. Also, you can opt to carry this device, you can therefore connect it to your PC or mobile device via Bluetooth.
Most of these shipping label printers feature a high printing speed but this will differ depending on the brand. You should consider how fast you need to produce the labels then the speed of the printer as well. So, if you need more labels you can opt for one with the highest speed which can be a bit expensive compared to those with lower speeds.
This factor will greatly impact the readability and quality of your labels. So, if you need high-quality labels you can opt for a printer with a higher resolution. This also assures you of readable labels compared to those with lower resolution. You should be also ready to pay more for these high-resolution printers.
These printers are well designed to offer you the most convenient printing operations. You can print different labels like food labels, clothing labels, and so on at a much faster rate. This means that you have a lot to save when it comes to time and also costs. Based on a wide range of factors, the above list of shipping label printers is indeed the best and will give you the best results. Each of the above products has unique features that will completely affect your choice. All the brands are indeed the best so you only need to make your own choice and pick that brand that suits your needs in the best manner.