Do you want to change your cooking experience? If so you need to try using a portable cooktop. As compared to the traditional gas and electric cookers, these cooktops do not get hot. Due to their efficiency, flexibility, and portability, they’ve increasingly become popular. They have several advantages over normal cooking techniques such as gas and electricity.
10. Duxtop Induction Cooktop Countertop
Using 15 amps of electricity and 120 volts, this lightweight and compact cooktop is ideal for all homes. Having a countdown digital time, you can make from 5 minutes increment to 120. It also has an auto pan detection that will shut it off automatically after 60 seconds.
- Touch buttons to make it easy to navigate
- Cools down very fast
- An easy to clean glass top.
- Its fan is noisier at the start.
9. Secura 9100MC 1800W Black
If you already have another cookware but not working well then you should check out this by Secura. Its power levels may move from 200 to 800 watts with temperature settings ranging from 140 to 460. Being only a little over 7 pounds it’s very much lightweight. This means you can move with it anywhere you like.
- Easy to transport and store
- ETL approved.
- Has a 5ft Cord
- Comes with a safety system.
- A bit noisy.
- Should not be left unchecked.
8. Nuwave Precision Induction Cooktop
This is perhaps one of the bestsellers in cooktops category and for a good reason. As a programmable cooktop, it has over 100 hours memory and an automatic shutdown feature.
- Energy efficient
- Portable and compact size
- High safety levels.
- When you lift the pan it shuts off immediately.
7. Duxtop LCD 1800- Watt Portable Induction Burner
Having a touch control panel, a child safety lock system, and this induction cooktop is not only lightweight but also very easy to handle and store. Its auto-pan detection will shut it off automatically after 60 minutes if there is no cookware detected.
- Lightweight and compact.
- 20 temperature ranges.
- Child safety lock system.
- ETL approved.
6.Rosewill 1800W induction Cooker Cooktop
The Rosewill 1800 Cooker Cooktop is among the best because it comes with its own unique cookware. This means you don’t have to buy another cookware to use. It also has 8 temperature settings and 8 power levels ranging from between 300 to 1800 watts.
- Touch buttons and LED Display
- High power for faster boing and cooking
- Durable and sturdy construction
- The pot that comes with it seems a bit thin.
5. Gourmia GIC- 100 Induction Cooktop
The Gourmia GIC 100 Cooktop Burner has a digital display, 8 power levels, and 8 temperature settings. Apart from being safe and smart it also has an induction speed and a nonstick surface that cools almost immediately.
- Easy controls
- Safe and smart
- ETL certified.
- Its fan is a little bit loud.
4. Cusimax Portable Single Countertop Burner
Suitable for camping, students, and holiday use and working with all kinds of cookware this single burner cooktop is very much convenient. It’s also safe and very easy to clean. Apart from that it’s durable and does not have any problem with overheating.
- Suitable for all kinds of cookware
- It retains heat
3. Rosewill 1800 5 Pre Programmed Settings
If you are looking for a faster heating process then this is the best Cooktop. Perfect for hotpot and faster than gas oven you will really enjoy your regular uses. Coming with a simple design, this cooker will not fail you.
- Nice design
- Easy to use
- Maintains a strong boiling point
- The pot that comes with it seems very thin
- The heat settings alternate between hot and off.
2. GASLAND Chef Portable Induction Cooktop with a Black Ceramic Plate
Having a programmable countdown timer when it counts down to zero it turns off automatically. More so it has a children’s lock function and safety detector that works well when you take the fan off. This IH20BL induction hop is specifically designed to give you more convenient while using.
- Lightweight and portable design.
- Child locks function.
- LED display.
- Power settings can be changed.
- When it beeps it sounds like a power alarm.
1. Gourmia GIC200 Multifunction Portable 1800 Cooktop Countertop burner
The Gourmia GIC200 cooktop is not only safe and smart but also comes with an induction speed. It’s also very easy to control and clean. Since the company values the quality of their products you will never be disappointed.
- Safe and smart.
- Easy controls.
- Cooks upon contact.
- Cutting edge technology.
Just like when you want to buy the best warming trays, there are some things that you must consider when looking for the best portable cooktop. The truth is you will come across some models that are different and some that are similar to each other.
Here are the key things to consider
- Durability and quality
- Safety features
- Ease of use
- Power ranges and temperature
This sums up everything on how to choose the best portable induction cooktop. The ones explained above are some of the best solutions for your cooking. Overall make sure you know the factors to consider so that you may end up with the best. If you choose one of them you will never regret.