Whatever the occasion may be, whether it is a simple birthday celebration, a new family member’s baptism, or a victory part of a sort to name a few, an outdoor barbecue is always a good option. The space limitations of apartments, however, sometimes put a stop to such thoughts. With an electric bbq grill, space and similar worries cannot hinder anyone from getting the party started.
With the many choices in the market nowadays, it is easy for people to get all mixed up and end up buying the wrong thing or spending more than necessary. Therefore, one should take the time to learn the hits and misses of the electric bbq grills available for everyone.
The Cream of The Crop of Electric BBQ Grills In The Market Today
#10. Weber- 55020001 Q 2400- Electric Grill
Equipped with cast-iron grates, cast-aluminum body, and lid, and glass-enforced nylon frame, this grill is about long-lasting quality. It comes with aluminum liners that are empowered to keep the heat, and the catch pan is removable for easy cleaning.
- The heat retention liners help a lot in heating up the grill and keep it hot for faster cooking.
- It takes less than 5 minutes to assemble and be ready to plug in and cook.
- It works with any regular household outlet.
- Its 6-foot cord is more than enough to get the power supply required.
- There is no thermometer that comes with the item, which a lot of people prefer to check on to make sure that they get their steaks right.
#9. Delonghi BG24 Perfector Indoor Grill
A large cooking surface of 12X6 inches makes this product perfect for larger groups, and the heat is distributed across all the surfaces evenly as a function of its M-shaped heating element. It- comes- with an attached drip tray as well, which can be easily removed for cleaning purposes.
- Its- tempered -glass- lid keeps the moisture in and the food juicy as well as maintain the warmth of the cooked food.
- It is equipped with a thermostat that is both adjustable and detachable for one’s convenience.
- At a weight of 10lbs, it is portable with great ease.
- Cleaning up is a breeze with the removable parts
- There is not much space between the grill and its lid, so 1.5 inches or thinner steaks make it possible to close the lid fully.
#8. Cuisinart GR-300WS Griddler Elite Grill, Stainless Steel
Stylish grilling equipment, it offers six different cooking styles on a 240-square inch surface. It has a very sleek appearance that fits any modern kitchen.
- It can work as a contact grill, full griddle, full grill, half griddle/half grill, top melt, and as a Panini press.
- It comes with two zones that can have different temperatures at the same time, so you can cook different items on the two sides of the cooking surface.
- The grill plates are non-stick and removable.
- Searing can be done at 500 degrees Fahrenheit for up to two minutes
- It is a little more expensive than its competitors in the market.
#7. Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler, Silver, Black Dials
Simplicity is the beauty of this grill, which- is- easy -to control, use, and clean. It offers five functions that work with a variety of food items from pancakes and cheeses to burgers and sausages to steaks.
- It can work as a contact grill, full griddle, full grill, half griddle/half grill, and as a Panini press.
- It has a sturdy build and stainless-steel material.
- The temperature controls come with indicator lights for easy controls.
- The grill is equipped with nonstick reversible, removable, and dishwasher-safe cooking plates.
- It is physically smaller at a dimension of 11X9X7 (width X depth X length).
#6. Hamilton Beach (25410) Panini Press, Sandwich Maker & Grill, Electric, 95 Cooking Surface, Stainless Steel
Designed for restaurant-made sandwiches, this grill is equipped with a floating lid that gives one the liberty of the sandwiches’ size.
- You know when it’s ready based on its power and preheat lights.
- You can work on more than one sandwich at a time with its 95-inch cooking surface.
- It has lid locks for upright storage.
- It’s -drip -tray -is dishwasher-safe, and it- comes- with a scraper/spatula in one.
- Head adjustment option is not available.
#5. George Foreman GRP4842 Multi-Plate Evolve Grill With Ceramic Grilling Plates and Waffle Plates, Platinum
Simple in its digital control and capable in its 3-in-1 functions, this cookware works with vegetables, meat, and any other grill-able food item.
- It works as a grill, waffle plate, and panini press.
- It can burst the heat of up to 500 degrees for up to 90 seconds.
- Its control panel is in digital form that displays both the grill temperature and the cooking time.
- The grill plates and control buttons are designed for easy cleaning.
- Thicker meat will take a longer time to cook.
#4. George- Foreman 15-Serving -Indoor/Outdoor- Electric Grill,- Silver, GFO240S
A fully electric grill with a 240-square inch surface, this is best for family and friends gatherings. It works for both indoor and outdoor parties.
- The large circular cooking surface promises at least 15 servings.
- It offers five heat options to suit your preference.
- It has a non-stick, durable, and easy-to-clean surface.
- Its sloped surface works to release a maximum of 42% of the fat from grilled meat.
- The grill plate is not removable.
#3. Hamilton- Beach (25360) -Electric- Smokeless- Indoor Grill &- Searing -Grill- with -Removable -Plates
This item is all about creating the perfect grilled meat. It allows you to pump up the heat and sear in the flavors and juices and lets you cool it down to the normal temperature to complete the grilling process.
- It is an indoor-sized grill that produces outdoor grilled food with the searing temperature that it offers.
- The cooking grids are non-stick, removable and easy on the dishwasher.
- It comes with lights that signal power and completed pre-heating.
- The temperature is easy to adjust and control as required.
- Its lid does not function as a heating element.
#2. Presto- 09020 Cool- Touch -Electric Indoor Grill
This grill is 13 inches in length, 19.25 inches in width, and 3 inches in height with a maximum heat of 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- It can fit as much as six 1/3lbs. hamburger patties in one go.
- It is designed in such a way that the grease from the meat goes directly to- the- drip -tray.
- The back and front sides remain cool during grilling.
- The cooking temperature can be set to adjust automatically.
- Its cord is a bit limited in length.
#1. Tayama -TG-868 Electric- Grill, Black, 15X10
Offering a cooking area of 15X10 inches, this product makes it possible to cook all parts of the meal fast and easy.
- Its ribbed cooking surface facilitates full heat coverage.
- Its heat control allows for both high and low temperatures to sear and keep food warm.
- It fits well on the kitchen tabletop for indoor use.
- It is easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean.
- It takes 15 minutes to preheat.
When it comes to spending quality time with family or friends, having good food on the table is more than just about filling the stomach. It is part of making good memories. Therefore, you should not have- to -worry -about problematic cookware.